Grief Relief Refuge events are designed to help adult participants learn to care for themselves in their own grief so they can care for the children in theirs. (See Our Roots page for more information) It is obvious to most people that trauma is increasing in our country and around the world. While the majority of children are not directly involved, they can still be affected by:
- Overhearing adults conversations.
- Seeing tragedy on TV.
- Hearing about violent crime on the radio.
- Hearing other
- Forming opinions that are not based on truth.
Our events help children learn coping skills as they play and get to know others.
The GRR events are community-based, meaning, that caring people and organizations are invited to participate, after a formal training class, in the five hour event. We are looking for churches, schools, scouts, community organizations or others who may want to offer to host it.
- Check out the information provided in this blog.
- Show it to people where children gather.
- Please check out the suggested themes and testimonials throughout this web page.
- CONTACT Me for more information. Would you like to host an event in your area? I can help.